Packing & Boxes
General Packing Tips
- Tape the bottom of every box and tape the top closed tightly when full. Run two strips of tape along the side and one strip down the center. Apply more tape on the sides if the box is still not strong enough.
- Use small boxes for heavier items; larger boxes for light weight, bulky items.
- Wrap small and/or fragile items individually.
- Stuff top, bottom, and sides of each box with paper. This helps prevent shifting, rubbing, and possible breakage.
- Stack boxes to the top to prevent them from being crushed.
For long distance corporate moves and residential relocations, American Quality Movers can provide the highest quality service that is both reliable and affordable. We have been in the corporate and residential moving industry for more than 10 years and our team of experts is always prepared to go the extra mile.